– professional higher education (ready to consider graduate students);
– excellent knowledge of Revit, possession of SketchUp;
– ability to work in a team;
– knowledge of English at the pre-intermediate level and above.
It will be an advantage:
– victory or prizes in international architectural competitions;
– higher education or internship obtained abroad.
– opportunity to work on interesting projects
– all opportunities for professional growth;
– learning the necessary software and constant updating of knowledge;
– competitive wages.
– higher education + at least 1 year of practical experience (support of control over more than 5 projects simultaneously);
– knowledge of English at the pre-intermediate level and above;
– initial knowledge of Revit and SketchUp.
Areas of responsibility:
– control of terms and quality of works according to the approved plan;
– communication with contractors, subcontractors, construction groups, customers, project managers;
– communication with builders;
– crease and view drawings.
We are waiting for your portfolio (in pdf format) and CV with HR topic at: email@example.com